Thompsons Adventures in Europe

This is the place we are going to journal our family trip to Europe. Hope you will enjoy following along and sending us messages.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

Welcome! My name is Karen, initials K.A.T. Join my husband Don and I as we journey around and about.

Friday, October 27

When in Sevilla, use the Wi-fi




Hi all...found a wi-fi signal at our campground near Sevilla, so I am posting a couple of pictures. Nils and I are on the ferry from Italy to Barcelona. Don is in front of one of his favorite places from 25 years ago when he lived in Rota; do you think his hair has changed after 25 years? So has the town, but at least the hardware store is still there!

Other than that, nothing much new to report. We had a horse & buggy ride around a small bit of the city this evening, and Don and I had delicious tapas. We will be leaving tomorrow (Saturday) to go north, either for Toledo or maybe Segovia instead. Only 3 more nights with Bill the campervan, then it's the Best Western at the Madrid airport, and then...our own beds at home. Oh joy!
Goran, thank you for letting us know about Hannah's good surgery outcome; that is such happy news! And Kerstin, now that you've told me I shouldn't have too much Sangria, I find I've developed quite a thirst! heh heh!! Okay, talk to you later - either here or in person.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your e-mails. Did a reply, but will repeat some info in case it doesn't get to you. Home ph:253-631-0485. LeRoy cell:253-208-0796. Will be looking for you w/Escape. Sure looking forward to seeing you all!:) As you'll be sleeping the rest of the week (jet lag), I'll call you on the weekend.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, go ahead! Have all the sangria you want. Hoist a glass for me while you're at it.

Now, can you remember what some of the tapas were like? We have a new tapas restaurant in town with some really yummy stuff, but boy, can you run up the bill fast! I'd like to be able to make some of it at home. Maybe bring some for the slide show/travelogue event you are going to hold. You are going to hold one, aren't you?

"Bill" - the campervan!? Okay - there's a story there. Can't wait to hear it. Looking forward to having you home!!!

Big Sis

PS: Remember what I said about Fall having crashed? First hard freeze tonight. Perfect timing...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, go ahead! Have all the sangria you want. Hoist a glass for me while you're at it.

Now, can you remember what some of the tapas were like? We have a new tapas restaurant in town with some really yummy stuff, but boy, can you run up the bill fast! I'd like to be able to make some of it at home. Maybe bring some for the slide show/travelogue event you are going to hold. You are going to hold one, aren't you?

"Bill" - the campervan!? Okay - there's a story there. Can't wait to hear it. Looking forward to having you home!!!

Big Sis

PS: Remember what I said about Fall having crashed? First hard freeze tonight. Perfect timing...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home