Thompsons Adventures in Europe

This is the place we are going to journal our family trip to Europe. Hope you will enjoy following along and sending us messages.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

Welcome! My name is Karen, initials K.A.T. Join my husband Don and I as we journey around and about.

Sunday, October 8

Along the banks of the Seine


This will be a quick post because the keyboard is wacky: Also no access to our pic database; but will show something when using laptop. Got to Amsterdam fine & dandy, picked up RV and had an interesting visit to a coffeeshop...Visited Rijksmuseum & could have touched any number of Rembrandts with my fingertip if I wasnt afraid of getting arrested. Last night we tried to find our campground near Versailles...bad news! Signs & traffic not as friendly as the north country. Still we made our escape to a truck stop and found another in the town of Maison Lafitte. I think we will stay a few days to enjoy Paris & catch our breath. KRL enjoy the free food &Unshelved entertainment! Love receiving your comments; IBM we did hear about wolves in Sweden will tell you at home. Pat I forget to ask about my goldfish; r they ok? See you all in a bit: KAT

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OrsaLA

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry did'nt know how to do! - But we follow and think of you every day. D, stop looking for your euro-adapter, We just found it were you tested your PDA charger.
Thank's for the good you wrote about Orsa. We phoned Britta and she was glad you took time to visit.
PS. I had a moose with Kimmo today.
Love to DKNA from LA of Orsa

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ya'all! We sure miss you N from the choir! Think of you often, maybe will write more often now that I'm actually trying this...we'll see if I figure it out! ;-O Glad to hear of your adventures everyone! God's blessings be upon you going before you preparing the way, blessing you daily, and providing you guidance for your choices along your journey!
Lotza Love,
CM

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you are surviving the RV experience. We survived Training Day and are of course now adequately inspired for another year. The salmon was excellent, but you MIGHT have had a bit more fun where you are. OK, back to the world of books. PLAY HARD.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home