Thompsons Adventures in Europe

This is the place we are going to journal our family trip to Europe. Hope you will enjoy following along and sending us messages.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

Welcome! My name is Karen, initials K.A.T. Join my husband Don and I as we journey around and about.

Friday, September 22

Welcome from W. Kensington/London

Good morning (cheerio)! We had a seriously exhausting day yesterday; but we are here and I think ready to go. Rainbow, it is 8 hours ahead here. :) Thanks to family for the breathing advice. I will try to remember, but I am blonde after all. Saw Parliament, London Eye, Westminster Abbey last night (all from the outside). Will try to get inside some places today, (British Library, Tower of London) plus some shopping. We have pictures, but no chance to download just now. Hope to soon. Love, K

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the "tourorism" commence! :-)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your not oldest sister hopes you've all had time to catch your breath. Now that you're there, the weather here is gorgeous and is supposed to be that way for the week. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Only four more days of radiation :).

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh,proof of life:) So good to hear from you. I will pray that the jet lag passes quickly. In the immortal words of Rick Steves, "Keep on Travelin."
-Rachele

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home