Thompsons Adventures in Europe

This is the place we are going to journal our family trip to Europe. Hope you will enjoy following along and sending us messages.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

Welcome! My name is Karen, initials K.A.T. Join my husband Don and I as we journey around and about.

Tuesday, September 5

15 days. I hope we survive.

Hey all, this would be Nils. I just wanted to ask everyone to please pray for us. Stress levels are high as we try to finish painting our house before we leave (we may just make it. just.) and there is not enough time for a chill pill. SO, pray for us please because we may be to busy to pray for ourselves.



WooHoo, can't wait................!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never too busy to pray!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home